Angela Spivey and Sam Jockel will present at this conference hosted by Momentum Events.
Sam Jockel will speak on the panel on October 9, “Regulatory Update with FDA and FTC: Identifying Key Trends, Priorities and Policies for 2024 and Beyond” during this conference. Topics to be discussed will include:
- What the proposed reorganization of the FDA’s Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition (CFSAN) means for your business
- Navigating the latest Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) priorities, including discussion on allergens, colors, and heavy metals
- Assessing the FDA’s new “Human Foods Program” and its impact on improving food safety
- FOP labeling, healthy labeling
- Navigating FTC advertising guidelines: Understand the FTC's latest guidelines for food and beverage advertising, including substantiation of claims, disclosure requirements for endorsements and testimonials, and the impact of social media influencers
Angela Spivey will moderate the panel “The Fixer: Effective Crisis and Reputational Risk Management Strategies” during this conference. Topics to be discussed will include:
- Addressing the importance of taking preventive and preemptive actions before a crisis hits
- Developing effective crisis management and communication plans
- Best practices for developing a message and dealing with the public's expectations
- How to manage the varying regulatory regimes and legal considerations
For more information, click here.