Jenny Kramer is speaking on the “Telepathizing the Future of Telemedicine in the Post-COVID Era” panel at this event hosted by Cambridge Forums. The panelists will cover:
- Telemedicine in the mental health space and Ryan Haight Act considerations
- Interpretation: does statutory reference to a requirement for a physical exam equate to an in-person mandate?
- Conflicts among state statutes and federal guidance regarding same
- Challenges pharmacies face as part of this enforcement trend
- Understanding the compliance safeguards required under a pharmacy's “corresponding responsibility” to understand prescribers’ compliance with laws (e.g., appropriate state licensure)
- Engaging with DEA as a plaintiff in an administrative hearing seeking to revoke a pharmacy's license
- The most recent trends and new developments around telehealth enforcement
For more information, click here.