- Represented a U.S. Senator from New Jersey against government charges of bribery and corruption that were ultimately dismissed with prejudice following a three-month trial that resulted in a hung jury.
- Obtained a unanimous precedential decision from the Third Circuit, which rejected efforts by a consortium of news media seeking the disclosure of names in a letter containing a list of alleged unindicted co-conspirators connected to the New Jersey “Bridgegate” scandal.
- Represented a device manufacturer in an FCA investigation regarding speaker fees, lavish meals, and other remuneration paid to a physician consultant. Although the physician was under criminal investigation and ultimately pleaded guilty to health care fraud, we successfully negotiated a speedy civil resolution with the government for less than the cost of defense, without a monitor or corporate integrity agreement.
- Represented a medical products company in an internal investigation.
- Represented a physician in a DOJ investigation regarding allegations of conspiracy to commit health care fraud.
- Represented a medical staffing company in an internal investigation regarding allegations of Medicare and Medicaid fraud.
- Represented an individual in a DOJ investigation, with related a FCA matter, regarding the marketing and promotional practices of a medical devices company.
- Represented an individual in a DOJ investigation regarding allegations of Medicare and Medicaid fraud which resulted in a declination.
- Represented current and former employees of a pharmaceutical company in a large-scale DOJ investigation relating to diversion.
- Represented a dietary supplement retailer in a DOJ investigation regarding its sale of potentially unlawful dietary supplements.
- Represented the former CFO of a major technology corporation in an investigation by the DOJ and the SEC regarding alleged accounting fraud.
- Represented an individual charged with racketeering and wire fraud conspiracy in a DOJ investigation into soccer’s international governing body, FIFA.
- Represented a chief engineer at a national technology company in a DOJ criminal investigation which resulted in a declination.
- Represented an international financial institution in parallel investigations by the DOJ, New York Department of Financial Services, and other regulatory authorities.
- Phone: +1 212 210 9420
- Email: email@example.com
A skilled trial attorney, Jenny represents individuals in complex civil and criminal enforcement matters brought by the Department of Justice. Drawing on her years of experience serving as assistant U.S. attorney in the District of New Jersey, she is exceptional at developing innovative, multifaceted solutions to her clients’ legal problems.