Representative matters include:
- responses to operational inquiries;
- provision of regulatory compliance advice;
- the drafting, review and negotiation of a wide range of contracts;
- representation of providers related to medical staff credentialing matters, including peer review proceedings;
- internal compliance investigations;
- advice related to compliance with fraud and abuse laws;
- representation of providers with corporate transactions and governance matters; and
- transactions involving hospital authorities.
Our attorneys and policy advisors include nurses, a medical technologist, former senior FDA and CMS lawyers, a former mental health counselor, a former Senator, former member of the House Representatives, a former state Department of Insurance commissioner and several former assistant U.S. attorneys.