Structured Finance partner Tara Castillo will be speaking on the “Securitized Products Fundamentals” panel, at this conference hosted by PLI.
This panel will provide an overview of structuring techniques and transaction features. After completing this session, participants will be able to:
- Better understand the status of traditional and new asset classes
- Gain insight into the current state of the structured finance market
- Assess the impact on CLOs of the SEC’s private fund rule
- Become familiar with the conflicts of interest rules on ABS transactions
- Extrapolate lessons from recent regulatory and legislative developments
For more information, click here.