After several waves of guidance, the Department of Labor’s regulations for the Families First Coronavirus Response Act are becoming clearer, and we have a better picture of how employers will need to act to be in compliance. Our Labor & Employment Group focuses on the most important aspects of the DOL’s regulations in this comprehensive FAQ.
- Employer and employee coverage
- Qualifying for paid leave
- Leave entitlements, pay, and benefits
- Interaction with other leave policies
- Notification and record-keeping
- Impact of the FFCRA on employer decisions