- Representing a private real estate investment fund in numerous transactions to acquire and develop multifamily and retail projects throughout the U.S.
- Represented an Atlanta-based multifamily developer in numerous joint ventures to projects in Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee.
- Represented industrial developer in the negotiation of a programmatic joint venture to fund $800 million in equity commitments to acquisitions.
- Advised several multifamily developers in the Southeast in organizational restructurings. Some of these have included the creation of vehicles to support profits interest participation rights for employees in company development projects as a component of employee compensation and liquidity vehicles to serve as guarantors of development financings to reduce liabilities of the company's principals.
- Represented the nation's largest developer of post-acute transitional care properties in connection with the negotiation of a forward development agreement with a large publicly traded national health care REIT for development of up to 45 senior care facilities in designated markets across the continental U.S. and the sale of the developed facilities to the REIT. This project included the negotiation and private offering of interests in a fund with several large privately-owned hedge fund investors formed to fund $75 million in equity commitments available to fund the senior care facilities developed under the development agreement.
- Representing several industry-leading national multifamily development companies in the Southeast. Recent projects include infill multifamily development projects, some of which included development agreements for complicated multiuse development schemes involving the development of a shared parking deck and related infrastructure.
- Phone: +1 404 881 4989
- Email: email@example.com
Jeff guides his clients, including real estate developers and investors, through the complex world of real estate acquisition, disposition, finance and investment.