- Counseled clients on Nacha rules compliance, including drafting authorizations and origination agreements and advising on implementation of new rules.
- Advised on consumer compliance requirements for a crypto rewards credit card program.
- Drafted user terms for a business-to-business payments platform.
- Reviewed consumer deposit account agreements and disclosures for compliance with federal regulations.
- Drafted company policies for clients on consumer compliance topics such as EFTA, Nacha, UDAAP, fair lending, and marketing.
- Served as acting general counsel to a credit union, working directly with executives and business units on contract disputes and consumer compliance.
- Phone: +1 202 239 3283
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jennifer’s broad regulatory expertise in the banking and payments sectors helps ensure she keeps her clients up to date on the latest industry developments. She has experience advising a variety of financial services clients, including banks, credit unions, third party service providers, and FinTech companies.