- Representing an industrial company and landowner in connection with sediment contamination at the Portland Harbor Superfund Site in Oregon.
- Representing a multinational energy company regarding CEQA compliance for the transformation of a refinery to the largest renewable fuels facility in the world, including consideration of land use, environmental permitting, and related litigation for the project.
- Defending a private university against state common law claims filed by a city alleging historical contamination from a federally-funded research and development center operated by the university has impacted the city’s drinking water supply wells.
- Advising an international transportation and logistics company on environmental matters throughout the country, including strategy for compliance and enforcement matters across multiple states and EPA regions.
- Phone: +1 415 243 1056
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Megan’s knowledge of California and federal environmental laws and regulations allows her to provide practical counsel to clients navigating this complex legal terrain.