- Developed and integrated image processing software into a comprehensive software suite used to identify and track objects across a wide-area view.
- Designed and developed eye tracking software on devices used for eye gaze research, mouse replacement, and communication.
- Implemented full image processing functionality for eye tracking devices onto a system on chip that included FPGA fabric and on-board processors.
- Developed software ranging from interrupt driven microcontroller code to high-level user interfaces for military grade modems.
- Inspected microchip wafers as part of the photolithography process by confirming alignment and lack of defects.
- Phone: +1 704 444 1323
- Email: email@example.com
With an extensive background in software, electrical, and electronics technologies, Nick is able to efficiently address client needs and lead them through various intellectual property issues.