- Represented a leading global investment management company in connection with its $1.25 billion syndicated credit facility.
- Counsel to the lead arranger and agent in connection with a $500 million letter of credit facility provided to one of the largest air delivery and freight services companies in the world.
- Counsel to a publicly traded consumer products company in connection with its $330 million debt recapitalization consisting of syndicated bank debt and a public bond offering.
- Counsel to the lead arranger and agent in connection with a $525 million acquisition financing, creating the largest Anheuser-Busch distributor in the U.S.
- Represented a plastic packaging manufacturer (a portfolio company of a private equity firm) in connection with its $730 million debt recapitalization and related consent solicitation/tender offer for its public bonds.
- Represented the lead arranger and agent in connection with a $345 million acquisition financing for a publicly traded air transport company.
- Counsel to a publicly traded provider of specialized insurance products in connection with its private and public debt financings exceeding $1 billion.
- Represented the lead arranger and agent in connection with a $400 million syndicated credit facility to a leading pharmaceutical care provider.
- Represented a private equity sponsor in financing and refinancing transactions for seven of its portfolio companies.
- Counsel to the lead arranger and agent in connection with a $150 million asset-based credit facility to a publicly traded media company.
- Counsel to the lead arranger and agent in several Islamic financing transactions to the portfolio companies of a private equity sponsor.
- Phone: +1 404 881 7895
- Email: email@example.com
Rick counsels clients in a wide array of debt finance transactions. He advises lead arrangers, lenders, borrowers, private equity firms, and underwriters in sophisticated and fast-moving transactions.