- Represented a major technology company in an ICC arbitration seated in New York involving the scope of a license agreement.
- Represented a manufacturer in an ICC arbitration seated in Hong Kong involving a commercial affiliation and supply agreement.
- Represented a technology company in an international arbitration involving the valuation of a complex commercial contract.
- Represented a pharmaceutical company in an international arbitration in a dispute over a global technology license.
- Represented a technology company in post-award proceedings to confirm and enforce an arbitral award issued under ICDR rules.
- Represented a telecommunications company in an ICDR arbitration against a South American state.
- Represented a major financial services company in litigation involving a software licensing dispute.
- Represented a technology company in a dispute over FRAND obligations and patent licensing issues.
- Represented a health care services company in a dispute concerning revenue cycle management services.
- Represented a telecommunications company in litigation involving patent licensing and related valuation and damages issues.
- Counsel to a technology company regarding licensing negotiations and related litigation strategy.