- Serves as defense counsel for a Fortune 50 retailer and leading quick-service restaurant chain facing nationwide class action litigation arising out of a data breach.
- Serves as counsel to a Fortune 1000 retail company facing state and federal class action litigation and government investigations concerning compliance with privacy and consumer protection laws.
- Serves as counsel for a payment processing services company in class action litigation alleging Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and RICO claims.
- Serves on the trial team representing the world’s largest floor covering manufacturer in multidistrict litigation related to alleged price-fixing of polyurethane foam products.
- Serves as counsel for a pharmaceutical company facing a government investigation of alleged reverse payment settlement agreements.
- Defeated class certification in a nationwide consumer class action brought against a leading rent-to-own retailer in Pennsylvania federal court.
- Served on the class action defense team for a leading automobile manufacturer engaged in multidistrict litigation following widely publicized vehicle recalls.
- Served on the trial team for a Fortune 50 computer and technology manufacturer engaged in a complex breach of contract and accounting dispute.
- Served as counsel for an independent consulting firm charged with auditing the nationwide foreclosure practices of four mortgage servicers.