- Counsel to several of the largest CDO, CLO, RMBS, and CMBS trustees in various commercial litigation matters and commercial trust disputes in state and federal court.
- Counsel for a CLO trustee in multiple proceedings arising out of a public auction of loans and equity interests in distressed companies.
- Represented a CDO trustee at trial and prevailed on appeal in an interpleader action arising out of a dispute over the interpretation of provisions in governing agreements.
- Represented a multibillion-dollar insurance company against perpetrators of a highly publicized Ponzi scheme in parallel multi-year litigation and arbitration proceedings before the Southern District of New York and the American Arbitration Association.
- Represented a major U.S. investment bank in transaction-related litigation in the commercial division of the New York State Supreme Court alleging tortious interference with contract and unjust enrichment.
- Represented a group of investment funds in litigation brought in the Southern District of New York against an Asian sovereign wealth fund, asserting violations of the federal securities laws in connection with a debt offering.
- Represented corporations in SEC and DOJ investigations related to insider trading and other regulatory and compliance issues.
- Represented multiple major public policy organizations as amicus curiae in a case involving constitutional violations of speedy trial rights before the New York Court of Appeals.
- Counsel to domestic violence victims seeking orders of protection and custody of children in family court.
- Phone: +1 212 210 1289
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facing regulatory investigations and litigation before state and federal agencies and courts requires the right industry experience. Elizabeth's financial background helps her to understand her clients' business needs and goals when defending them from complex financial services and securities claims.