- Representing a real estate management fund in the acquisition, financing, and sale of office, multifamily, retail, hospitality, and industrial assets.
- Representing a real estate investment and development company, which focuses on multifamily investments in the Sunbelt, in its joint ventures.
- Represented a developer in obtaining a construction loan of approximately $175 million and a mezzanine loan of approximately $72 million in connection with a mixed-use development.
- Represented three investment banks in advising, negotiating, and structuring three separate master repurchase facilities for Ginnie Mae early buyout loans, with facility sizes aggregating to $4.78 billion.
- Represented originators/issuers in over six term auto securitizations totaling approximately $1.5 billion.
- Represented a publicly traded consumer finance company in its warehouse and 144A securitization program involving hard-secured and soft-secured consumer loans, financing approximately $1.5 billion of receivables.
- Phone: +1 214 922 3532
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew provides clients with practical legal counsel and deal management—he is their dealmaker. He focuses primarily on joint ventures, acquisitions and dispositions, and financings.