- Represented numerous clients, including one of the nation’s largest financial institutions, a national insurance and benefits provider, a national document management company and a temporary staffing company, in collective actions filed in Florida, Georgia, Maine and Mississippi seeking unpaid overtime under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of a pharmaceutical bioanalytical services company in a multi-plaintiff case filed in Texas seeking unpaid overtime under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Represented several large corporations in lawsuits seeking to protect trade secrets from misappropriation by competitors.
- Represented one of the world’s largest parcel delivery and logistics companies in defending numerous employment discrimination and retaliation lawsuits and charges.
- Represented a national fast-food restaurant company in defending numerous employment discrimination and retaliation lawsuits, as well as overseeing compliance with the nationwide settlement of a Title III ADA lawsuit seeking to make restaurants accessible to disabled patrons.
- Assisted with employment issues in a $680 million acquisition of a specialty medical device company by a leading global provider of medical products and devices.
- Phone: +1 404 881 4990
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brett offers clients seasoned guidance in the ever-changing field of employment litigation and counseling. From wage and hour claims to employment discrimination claims to restrictive covenant disputes, Brett covers nearly every variation of employment-related issues, providing his clients with valuable and cost-efficient knowledge in even the most difficult matters.