- Representing a Fortune 500 bank in a putative class action alleging the bank’s 401(k) plan offered funds with excessive fees and imprudent investments in violation of ERISA.
- Representing a Fortune 500 technology and services company in a putative class action lawsuit alleging excessive recordkeeping fee claim in violation of ERISA.
- Representing one of the leading graphic communications companies in North America in a putative class action lawsuit alleging the company’s 401(k) plan offered funds with expensive and imprudent investments and excessive recordkeeping fees in violation of ERISA.
- Representing several companies, including two Fortune 500 companies, in putative class actions alleging ERISA violations and breach of fiduciary duty from the section of certain actuarial equivalence factors used to calculate benefits in defined benefit pension plans.
- Representing a multi-national corporation in a lawsuit related to the denial of benefits and claims of breach of fiduciary duty under ERISA.
- Represented a bottling company of a Fortune 100 beverage manufacturer and distributor in a class action lawsuit alleging breaches of fiduciary duty under ERISA for offering allegedly imprudent and expensive investments in its 401(k) plan and excessive recordkeeping fees.
- Represented a leading global contract research organization in a class action lawsuit alleging breach of fiduciary duty claims related to the company’s 401(k) plan for allegedly offering expensive and imprudent investments and paying expensive recordkeeping fees.
- Represented a subsidiary of one of the world’s leading automobile manufacturers in multiple lawsuits related to the company’s supplemental executive retirement plan (SERP).
- Represented a multi-employer-union pension fund in a two-week arbitration related to the assessment of withdrawal liability against a former contributing employer.
- Phone: +1 404 881 4625
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clients trust in Blake’s practical approach and strategies when navigating substantive issues and disputes that arise from the intricacies of ERISA and related laws.