- National trial counsel (1st chair) for a Fortune 50 major supplier of asbestos. Has served as lead trial counsel on over a dozen such teams in the last three years, taking several cases to jury trial.
- National trial team (1st chair) for a major friction supplier’s asbestos litigation.
- National counsel team for a tissue bank in multijurisdictional human allograft litigation.
- National counsel to a large national REIT in its class action mold litigation. Also litigation counsel for the owner of a large apartment complex in the first multiparty, mold litigation filed in Atlanta.
- Lead counsel in lead paint litigation for a major national retailer, which resulted in its early dismissal from a multiparty action in Mississippi, a dangerous jurisdiction.
- Phone: +1 404 881 7796
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
With a strong track record of serving as lead trial counsel despite often being retained shortly before trial, Lawrie leads with clear and strategic advice, managing virtual trial teams and expert witnesses across the U.S. in products liability litigation. Due to her more than 30 years of trial experience, Lawrie is the go-to trial lawyer for high exposure single plaintiff cases and mass torts.