- Representing a major generic pharmaceutical company pursue damages in an antitrust and breach of contract case (D.N.J.).
- Defending a major health care insurance corporation against conspiracy and monopsony claims alleging that the company’s reimbursement policies violated the Sherman Act.
- Defending a Fortune 100 company against allegations of federal and state antitrust violations as it relates to the company’s patented technology (D. Del.).
- Representing a nationwide bank in its capacity as trustee to secure millions of dollars on behalf of noteholders of collateralized debt obligations (S.D.N.Y.).
- Defending a nationwide bank in its capacity as trustee and collateral administrator against allegations of breaches of fiduciary duty (S.D.N.Y.).
- Representing a pipeline infrastructure company in federal and state litigation, including regarding constitutional and pre-emption issues, in various federal and state courts across the pipeline’s footprint in the Midwest.
- Representing a generic pharmaceutical manufacturer in an antitrust lawsuit against a branded pharmaceutical company and medical device manufacturer alleging conspiracy to exclude generic competition through a variety of exclusionary conduct.
- Represented and resolved a worldwide intellectual property dispute involving standard essential patents amid trial in the Eastern District of Texas.