- Successfully obtained a motion for summary disposition against the Michigan Department of Treasury on the issue that the statute of limitations barred the Treasurer from requiring the escheat of unclaimed property.
- Obtained a dismissal with prejudice in an unfair competition class action where plaintiff alleged that misleading on-screen ATM prompts caused consumers to make unwanted balance inquiries, thereby generating additional fee assessments.
- Successfully opposed a motion for summary judgment on the grounds that COVID-19 frustrated the purpose of a commercial lease agreement.
- Second chair for a breach of contract trial in which the plaintiff alleged he was owed 50 percent of the client’s finder’s fee for setting up the Floyd Mayweather, Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao boxing match.
- Phone: +1 213 576 1156
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clients from a variety of industries trust Daniel’s ability to distill complex, factual legal issues into clear arguments when facing litigation and multistate audits.