- Handled multiple federal trials as first- and second-chair counsel under Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction and the International Child Abduction Remedies Act.
- Secured the dismissal of claims seeking $140 million at trial arising out of the sale of a business.
- Joined multiple trial teams post-close of discovery to assist with trial preparation and effective presentation to juries, judges, and arbitrators.
Health Care and Government Investigations
- Prepared to defend and traveled to cardiac physician practice, on less than 12-hour notice, after service of a federal crime subpoena and notice of FBI investigation.
- Prepared for and assisted with multi-pronged government raid to seize contraband materials.
- Represented nationally renowned academic medical centers, children’s hospitals, and various health systems and physicians’ groups in state and federal whistleblower actions, False Claims Act allegations, and Medicare payment appeals.
Data Privacy & Cybersecurity Class Action Litigation
- Secured fully favorable dismissal for multiple Fortune 100 companies in class action lawsuits filed following major data breaches.
- Represented clients in the consumer products, hospitality, health care, and telecommunications industries following allegations of major data-breaches.
- Assisted in obtaining early and advantageous settlements for class action clients.