- Representing a telecommunications company in civil litigation alleging fraud, franchise violations, and tortious interference with contracts. (E.D.N.Y.).
- Representing a foreign bank in civil litigation alleging multibillion-dollar fraud and civil conspiracy. (N.Y. Sup. Ct.).
- Represented a financial technology company, and its CEO and founders, in civil litigation alleging misappropriation of business idea, breach of contract, and breach of fiduciary duty. (S.D.N.Y.).
- Represented a digital media and financial education company, and its founder and CEO, in civil litigation alleging theft of trade secrets. (S.D. Fla.).
- Represented a multibillion-dollar communications company in the prosecution of fraud claims. (Del. Ch.).
- Represented a major media company in a six-week antitrust trial brought by the Department of Justice. (D.D.C.).
- Represented a leading pharmaceutical company in class action alleging violations of the Sherman Act and state antitrust and consumer protection laws. (S.D.N.Y.).
- Represented a multinational pharmaceutical and medical device company in multidistrict litigation alleging violations of the Sherman Act and state antitrust and consumer protection laws.
Investigations and White Collar
- Represented a pharmaceutical company and senior executives in an investigation by the Securities and Exchange Commission concerning potential violations of the Exchange Act.
- Represented multiple media companies in investigations by the Securities and Exchange Commission concerning accounting practices.
- Represented witnesses in criminal investigations by the New York County District Attorney’s Office, New Jersey State Attorney General’s Office, and Department of Justice.
- Represented brokers during investigations by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission.
- Conducted an internal investigation in response to whistleblower allegations of sexual misconduct by senior executives of a public company.
- Advised a Fortune 100 company regarding a response to a Department of Justice subpoena.