- Represented major financial institutions as trustee, certificate administrator, custodian and master servicer in closing numerous public and private commercial mortgage-backed and residential mortgage-backed securitization transactions.
- Represented FinTech company as loan data agent on broad range of ABS and RMBS securitizations.
- Represented major financial institutions as calculation agent, paying agent, and custodian in single-family rental, mortgage-loan warehousing, and other financing arrangements.
- Represented major financial institutions in closing numerous ABS transactions involving a variety of asset types, including credit card receivables, student loans, auto loans, and consumer loans.
- Routinely advises major financial institutions in connection with annual and periodic filings with the SEC pursuant to the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- Phone: +1 704 444 1071
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trey handles mortgage-backed and asset-backed securitization transactions for corporate trust clients.