- Representing a collateral agent for over $7 billion of first and second lien debts issued by a pharmaceutical company debtor.
- Representing a hotel owner as the debtor and debtor-in-possession in its Chapter 11 case pending in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware.
- Representing the indenture trustee in a Chapter 11 case of a bank-holding company.
- Represented Qatar Airways and its subsidiary, Qatar Airways Investments (UK) Ltd., in its capacity as DIP lender and backstop shareholder in the Chapter 11 cases of LATAM Airlines Group S.A.
- Represented the court-appointed German Insolvency Administrator of Greensill Bank (AG) with certain investments and other interests Greensill Bank (AG) has in the United States and in Europe.
- Phone: +1 212 210 9553
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew uses his in-depth knowledge gained from working in U.S. Bankruptcy courts to guide his clients through complex bankruptcy and restructuring matters.