- Represented a major European technology company in ICC arbitration concerning the scope and value of a license agreement.
- Represented a utility company in ICC arbitration regarding the design and construction of a multibillion-dollar nuclear power plant in Asia.
- Represented a major technology company in an ICC arbitration in New York involving a dispute regarding the payment of royalties.
- Represented a technology company in an ICDR arbitration seated in New York regarding a dispute over a complex commercial contract.
- Represented a telecommunications company in ICC arbitration involving a scope of license agreement.
- Represented foreign investors in an ICSID arbitration against the Republic of Azerbaijan pertaining to a joint venture with SOCAR, the state-owned oil company, under the Energy Charter Treaty.
- Represented Middle Eastern investors in commercial arbitrations challenging an African government’s termination of a railway concession.
- Represented an automotive manufacturer in multidistrict litigation in Miami following widely publicized vehicle recalls relating to allegedly defective airbags.
- Represented a luxury automobile manufacturer in multidistrict litigation in San Francisco in the Volkswagen “Clean Diesel” MDL.
- Counsel to an automotive manufacturer in consumer class actions involving panoramic sunroofs in Washington and Missouri.