- Counsel to directors and officers of distressed or closed financial institutions in California, Iowa, Kentucky, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Oklahoma, and Puerto Rico.
- Lead trial counsel to the founder and former CEO of a public health care company in a securities and accounting fraud trial that resulted in a defense verdict after a five-week trial.
- Defended a public telecommunications company in litigation challenging a pending $800 million merger.
- Representing a hedge fund and its investment adviser in a federal court action filed by the SEC alleging misrepresentation and manipulation of trading in violation of federal securities laws.
- Counsel to a Fortune 500 public company in an investigation by the SEC arising from a whistleblower’s allegations of improper revenue recognition, resulting in no action taken by the SEC.
- Counsel to a former general counsel of a bank in two independent FDIC enforcement proceedings, resulting in no action taken by the FDIC.
- Counsel to a Fortune 500 public company in conducting an internal investigation arising from a whistleblower’s allegations and related derivative and shareholder actions.
- Counsel to a not-for-profit hospital in an SEC investigation resulting in no action taken by the SEC.
- Phone: +1 404 881 7276
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary provides thoughtful and strategic counsel to clients in complex securities, financial, and transactions-related disputes. For more than 35 years, she has represented individuals and companies across the U.S. in litigation and regulatory enforcement proceedings.