- Counsel to a global building products company in its $2.15 billion sale of its North American building product divisions.
- Counsel to a leading global travel distribution system in the buyout of its Asia-Pacific joint venture and simultaneous negotiation of long-term distribution arrangements with 11 Asian airlines in eight different jurisdictions.
- Counsel to a global insurance company in comprehensive TPA/BPO/IT outsourcing for U.S. businesses.
- Counsel to the seller in the $755 million disposition of its North American fly ash business.
- Counsel to a global investment management firm in outsourcing its retirement recordkeeping business to a leading provider of technology solutions.
- Counsel to a 50% owner of a North American building products joint venture in the creation and subsequent sale of that joint venture.
- Counsel to a global technology company in successive IT outsourcing negotiations for comprehensive mainframe, midrange, network, and end user solutions.
- Counsel to an airline solutions provider in the negotiation of the use of its reservations system by a major U.S. airline.
- Counsel to various clients in joint ventures and strategic alliances in Asia, North America, the South Pacific, and South America.
- Counsel to health care industry vendors and customers in various discreet product and service offerings.
- Phone: +1 214 922 3401
- FTW Phone: +1 682 354 2001
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Darren closes deals for his clients throughout Asia, Australia, and North and South America. He is practiced at negotiating cross-border M&A, joint ventures and strategic alliances for clients in the travel, technology, and manufacturing sectors.