- Advised senior lenders to a broadband provider in relation to the company’s first restructuring plan, sanctioned by cross-class cram down.
- Advised the private equity owners of a British manufacturer and retailer on the preparation, approval, and implementation of the company's voluntary arrangement.
- Advised the directors of English companies within a pan-European group as to their duties in the context of the insolvent winding-up of part of the group’s business.
- Advised a debt fund on the refinancing of €1.2 billion facilities to a central European group.
- Advised pension fund trustees in relation to the sale of a £1 billion claim into an insolvent estate.
- Advised the board of an English technology company in anticipation of appointment of administrators, and subsequently advised joint administrators.
- Advised a lender syndicate on contingency planning in relation to secured lending to an English property development group, with a full exit ultimately achieved via debt sale.
- Advised an investment manager in relation to the appointment of receivers in respect of UK real estate.
- Advised the board of a currency exchange group in relation to a proposed pre-packaged administration sale of part of the group’s business.
- Phone: +44 20 8161 4358
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Luke assists clients with their most complex restructuring, special situations, and insolvency matters.