- Served as designated pension counsel for a major airline in all employee benefit matters involved in the airline's Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.
- Created of a unique “rabbi” trust involving security in the form of a $50 million warrant to issue employer stock.
- Advised a public company’s board and pension committee on ERISA investment roles and duties for a $1 billion pension fund.
- Merged 14 tax-qualified, defined benefit pension plans covering 20,000 participants into an integrated structure.
- Phone: +1 212 210 9552
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jamie served as our Chief Administrative Partner and was formerly head of our Employee Benefits group and is a Fellow of the American College of Employee Benefits Counsel.