- Underwriters’ counsel in 20 public and Rule 144A offerings of notes aggregating $50 billion by the world’s best-known beverage company.
- Dealer-managers’ counsel in three debt tender offers totaling $7.15 billion by the world’s best-known beverage company.
- Counsel to a publicly held telecommunications billing software company in its $3 billion sale to a UK-based software company in one of the largest combinations of software companies in history.
- Company counsel in a $7.7 billion initial public offering, the third-largest IPO in history at the time.
- Counsel to a publicly held energy services company in its auction and subsequent $770 million sale.
- Counsel to the world’s largest and best-known home improvement retailer in 11 public offerings of notes aggregating $25 billion.
- Securities regulatory counsel to the world’s largest package delivery company.
- Counsel to one of the world’s largest credit and financial information reporting companies in its $500 million public spinoff of its identification verification business.
- Counsel to the U.S. Department of the Treasury in a public auction of common stock warrants received by Treasury from a bank holding company as consideration for Treasury’s investment of TARP funds in the bank holding company.
- Phone: +1 404 881 7823
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When it comes to service, clients consider Hill to be a Super All-Star, according to a recent BTI survey. He is an established transactional lawyer, having sat on all sides of the table as counsel to issuers and underwriters of securities and buyers and sellers of companies.