- Represented a national bank in the origination of a mortgage loan in the principal amount of $250 million that was securitized and ultimately secured by each tenant-in-common co-borrowers’ fee and leasehold interests in a New Jersey office tower where the co-borrowers had a reverse 1031 exchange capital structure.
- Represented several national banks in the joint origination of mortgage and mezzanine loans in the aggregate principal amount of $1.1 billion that was securitized and covered a portfolio of over 40 properties in 20 states.
- Represented a national bank on the senior portion of a $1 billion debt stack secured by a Times Square office tower.
- Represented multiple national banks in the joint origination of a mortgage loan in the principal amount of $150 million that was securitized and secured by each co-borrowers’ fee and leasehold interests in a New Jersey office tower and which involved condominium regimes, air rights parcels, and a 1031 exchange.
- Represented an institutional debt fund in a nationwide program encompassing the workout, restructuring and foreclosure of both securitized and portfolio mortgage and mezzanine loans.
- Phone: +1 202 239 3537
- Other Phone: +1 202 239 3537
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clients count on Matthew's cost-conscious counsel and financial background throughout the course of their commercial real estate finance deals.