- Defeated multiple motions in a preliminary injunction for a Fortune 500 payment processing company, arising out of alleged breaches of contract and business torts after expedited evidentiary hearings.
- Secured the appointment of a receiver to take over management of a California-based media and entertainment company after a multiday evidentiary hearing in a case involving allegations of breaches of contract, fraud, and RICO.
- Defended a major national airline against a breach of contract claim brought by a leading international travel agency and obtained a favorable counterclaim judgment against the plaintiff for breach of contract and fraud.
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of a utility company in a putative class action regarding the calculation of surcharges relating to ongoing construction of the country’s only active nuclear power plant construction project.
- Obtained emergency injunctive relief on behalf of a Grammy Award-winning musician to enjoin breaches of confidentiality agreement by the client’s former business partner.
- Represented a large national restaurant chain in defense of a putative class action case alleging violations of the Unfair Competition Law, California Consumer Legal Remedies Act, and False Advertising Law arising out of menu pricing for delivery orders.
- Represented the leading manufacturer of canned protein products in a breach of warranty and breach of contract claims against the supplier arising out of alleged container failures.
- Obtained affirmation of the trial court’s grant of summary judgment in favor of a utility company in a putative class action.
- Obtained the reversal of a grant of class certification and denial of summary judgment on behalf of a nonprofit hospital system in a case involving claims for RICO violations, fraud, and negligent misrepresentation arising out of the filing of hospital liens.