- Counsel for Honeywell in an ITC investigation against Opticon involving various barcode scanning technologies.
- Counsel for Universal Electronics in multiple ITC investigations against Roku involving audio-visual device control technologies.
- Counsel for Garmin in an ITC investigation against Philips involving wearable technologies.
- Counsel for Alcatel-Lucent in Eastern District of Texas litigation involving fiber-optic communications equipment. Obtained summary judgment against the plaintiff’s claims, a rarity in the district. Counsel at the Federal Circuit where the victory was affirmed.
- Counsel for a national drywall manufacturer in district court litigation relating to additives used in drywall manufacturing.
- Counsel for Honeywell in an ITC investigation against Code Corp. involving various barcode scanning technologies.
- Counsel for Nokia in four offensive actions against Huawei in the Eastern District of Texas.
- Represented defendants United Airlines, Verizon, Wells Fargo, American Airlines, BB&T, and another major airline in a series of cases related to database marketing in the Eastern District of Texas.
- Represented a global automotive supplier in patent litigation against a manufacturer of personal navigation devices in the Eastern District of Michigan.
- Represented a leading manufacturer of plumbing products in a series of patent litigations with a competitor.
- Phone: +1 704 444 1083
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether he is litigating in district courts throughout the country or before the USPTO, Stephen works with his clients to understand their needs and help them achieve their goals.