- Assisted major financial institutions in large scale diligence projects reviewing governing documents for thousands of securitization transactions across various product types, analyzing the diligence, and providing legal advice based on the analysis.
- Advised a major financial institution as a class member in various class action settlements related to the alleged manipulation of LIBOR index rates.
- Advised major financial institutions on SEC regulatory compliance issues, including those related to the Sarbanes–Oxley Act, Regulation AB, and reporting requirements under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- Assisted major financial institutions in the preparation of periodic SEC compliance reports.
- Represented major financial institutions in various disputes and litigation involving the ongoing administration of securitized transactions.
- Represented a major financial institution as the master servicer or trustee in the transfer of servicing for residential mortgage-backed securitization transactions.
- Advised a servicer in the maintenance of accounts held in residential mortgage-backed securitization transactions.
- Represented major financial institutions as the master servicer, trustee, and custodian in the bankruptcies of servicers and mortgage loan sellers on various residential mortgage-backed securitization transactions.
- Represented major financial institutions as the trustee and master servicer in closing residential mortgage-backed securitization transactions and asset-backed transactions.
- Phone: +1 704 444 1094
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trustees call on Debra for their mortgage and asset-backed securitizations in a wide range of financings and for her insights into workouts and bankruptcy proceedings.