- Represented a portfolio company of three private equity groups in numerous acquisitions and other matters.
- Represented a private equity firm in its $250 million growth investment in a global leader of sous-vide for the restaurant trade.
- Represented a private equity firm as lead sponsor of a $500 million investment in one of the largest logistics and transportation networks in the world.
- Represented a large public technology company in an investment of up to $750 million in a communications technology provider.
- Represented portfolio company of a private equity firm in its acquisition of an Israel-based archiving technology provider.
- Represented a private equity digital infrastructure firm in numerous acquisitions, growth investments and fund matters.
- Represented a global private equity firm in its lead role in a $150 million Series C financing round for a cloud-based automotive software provider.
- Represented the fifth-largest hotel owner-operator in the U.S. its acquisition of the “proptech” business of a leading cloud-based hotel property management system pursuant to a CFIUS-mandated divesture process.
- Represented a portfolio company of two private equity firms in a recapitalization which included a minority investment from a leading global private markets firm.
- Represented one of the world’s largest investments funds in its $300 million investment in a robotic process automation (RPA) company.
- Represented a private equity firm in numerous take-private transactions, including its acquisition of a leading provider of patent risk management solutions and its acquisition of one of the country's largest independent distributors of life and health insurance products.
- Represented a global private equity firm on the closing of a $155 million Series E round of financing for a cloud-based product content management platform.
- Represented one of the oldest private equity investment firms in the world in its $380 million growth investment in a teledentistry company and its $150 million growth investment in an American fast-casual pizza restaurant chain.
- Represented a leading global owner, developer, and operator of logistics real estate, data centers, renewable energy and related technologies in numerous growth equity and venture investments.
- Represented a Boston-based growth equity firm in the $140 million Series B financing of a SaaS company.
- Represented software focused private equity firm in its $1.65 billion take-private of a leading meetings, events, and hospitality technology provider.
- Represented a retail data analytics company in its $175 million sale to a security solutions and fire protection company.
- Represented a private equity firm in its acquisition of a field service management software company.
- Represented a venture capital firm in numerous growth investments.
- Represented a technology-focused private equity firm in its $330 million joint acquisition with an India-based multinational information technology services and consulting company of an American analytics-related software, products, and services company.
- Represented an India-based multinational information technology company in its $200 million acquisition of an Israel-based leading provider of automation technology for enterprise software management.
- Represented an American domestic ocean shipping and logistics company, a Jones Act shipper, in the cross-conditioned sale of its Hawaii business to a privately held American shipping company and sale of the company to an American shipping and navigation services company, with a combined enterprise value of approximately $600 million.
- Represented a Fortune 500 health care systems company in its $7.6 billion acquisition of a for-profit operator of hospitals and other health care facilities in the southern United States.
- Represented an American automotive aftermarket parts provider in its $2 billion acquisition of a distributor and retailer of replacement parts, supplies, tools, and equipment.
- Represented a UK-based private equity firm in its acquisition of a leader in the workers' compensation industry.
Jonathan Manor is a partner in the Corporate & Business Transactions Group and a member of the Private Equity Team in Alston & Bird’s Silicon Valley office. Jonathan focuses his practice on private equity investments and leveraged acquisitions, mergers and acquisitions, and growth and venture investments.
- New York
- Israel (Inactive)
- Columbia University (LL.M., 2012)
- The Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) Herzliya (LL.M., 2010)
- The Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) Herzliya (LL.B., 2009)
- The Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) Herzliya (B.A., 2009)