- Represented a biopharmaceutical startup in a reverse merger in conjunction with a private placement of common stock.
- Represented one of the largest mall operators in Europe in its $112.5 million purchase of a 29 percent stake in a U.S. shopping-center giant and publicly traded REIT.
- Represented a large asset management company in a public offering of $400 million of common shares and in a $100 million debt tender offer of outstanding notes.
- Represented a nationwide hospital operator in a series of public offerings of senior notes.
- Represented an international payment processing company in a recapitalization of its business, including a significant private equity investment.
- Phone: +1 212 210 9595
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clients that engage Mark to raise capital or restructure assets, including through spinoff and M&A transactions, value his precision putting deals together. His industry niches include biopharmaceuticals, REITs, payment processing and consumer products.