- Counsel for an automotive technology company in regulatory and litigation matters throughout the country.
- Represented a major European technology company in ICC arbitrations concerning the scope and value of license agreements.
- Represented a multinational generic pharmaceutical manufacturer in Hatch–Waxman litigation and commercial disputes in trial courts across the country and on appeal in the Federal Circuit.
- Obtained a summary judgment ruling dismissing a $50 million defamation action brought by a former record executive against a production company and on-air talent for a highly rated reality television show.
- Trial counsel defending a major insurance company in a certified RICO class action lawsuit.
- Petitioned the U.S. Supreme Court in Dart Cherokee Basin Operating Co. LLC v. Owens, No. 13 719, and then convinced the Court to rule in his clients’ favor on the merits.
- Represented a Fortune 500 automotive parts distributor on appeal in the Delaware Supreme Court.
- Appointed as appellate counsel by the Fourth Circuit, Eleventh Circuit, and Supreme Court of Georgia to represent individuals pro bono.
- Phone: +1 404 881 7184
- Email: email@example.com
Jonathan handles high-stakes disputes in trial courts, appellate courts, and arbitration. Clients turn to him for help with their most pressing legal needs.