- Represented a major automotive parts retailer in a trademark infringement and dilution action against an automobile dealership.
- Represented a consumer electronics product company in counterfeit product matters in multiple countries around the world.
- Represented a global beverage brand in cancellation proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board regarding the creation of a false association based on domestic use of the client’s famous international brands.
- Helped a defendant restaurant group secure a major victory in defeating the plaintiff restaurant owner’s federal trademark infringement action on summary judgment. Phelan Holdings Inc. v. RARE Hospitality Management Inc. (M.D. Fla.).
- Represented a plaintiff data security company in a trademark infringement action against a startup network security firm.
- Defended a major publisher in a cancelation proceeding before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board regarding one of its oldest trademarks.
- Represented a global hotel and resort company in multiple opposition proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board to enforce its rights in its flagship brand.
- Represented a nonprofit declaratory judgment plaintiff in an action for copyright infringement stemming from the posting of the official annotated state code at the trial court and appeals court levels.
- Represented a major film production company in defending against a pro se plaintiff’s action for copyright infringement.
- Represented the creditor in bankruptcy proceedings relating to the copyrightability of certain materials pertinent to the oilfield services industry licensed to the debtor.