- Lead real estate counsel on multiple $400+ million hospital transactions involving collaboration with states, municipalities, and counsel throughout the country.
- Assisted a Fortune 100 company in its acquisition of a AAA Five Diamond hotel, golf courses, marinas, and thousands of acres of developable land in a single transaction from multiple sellers.
- Assisted in multiple phases and transactions related to the multisite 12th & Midtown mixed-use project, including development, disposition, and incentives transactions related to the project.
- Assisting a developer in a multiphase, mixed-use project in Downtown Atlanta valued at more than $1 billion.
- Assisting a major institutional investor client in real estate development and bonds-for-title components of a multiphase, mixed-use project in Midtown Atlanta valued at more than $1 billion.
- Lead bond counsel in transactions to finance facilities for colleges and universities.
- Phone: +1 404 881 7528
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When clients are faced with a commercial real estate or public finance transaction, they need a detail-oriented, efficient and practical problem solver like Amber. Amber represents institutions, investors and developers in equity, development and tax abatement transactions across the U.S., as well as governmental entities in public finance transactions.