- Represented major financial institutions as trustee, securities administrator, and custodian in closing numerous public and private CMBS and RMBS transactions.
- Represented major financial institutions as master servicer in closing numerous public and private RMBS transactions.
- Represented major financial institutions in closing numerous ABS transactions involving a variety of asset types, including credit card receivables, student loans, equipment leases, auto loans, consumer (including marketplace) loans, auto leases, and health care loans.
- Represented major financial institutions in various types of disputes and litigation involving the administration of previously closed securitization transactions and servicing transfer issues.
- Represented major financial institutions as trustee in restructuring securitization transactions to resolve merger-related conflicts related to ERISA and the Investment Company Act of 1940.
- Represented major financial institutions as trustee in connection with the bankruptcy/insolvency-related issues arising out of the bankruptcy/insolvency of various parties on a multitude of securitization transactions.
- Represented custodians in mortgage-loan warehousing and other custodial arrangements.
- Represented a FinTech company offering asset-level data analysis in securitization transactions.
- Assisted with securitization transactions incorporating REMIC, grantor trust, and partnership tax structures, the use of derivatives and insurance, and the use of warehousing arrangements and funding facilities.
- Advising major financial institutions on SEC regulatory compliance issues, including those related to the Sarbanes–Oxley Act, Regulation AB, and reporting requirements under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- Phone: +1 704 444 1369
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Drew advises major financial institutions on corporate trust, agency, and asset servicing transactions. He also advises Fintech lenders on securitization market issues.