- Represents a major oil company in connection with loans to franchisees for service station construction and improvements, and related financing transactions.
- Represented a major oil company in a sale of contaminated real property to a city redevelopment agency.
- Represents a Fortune 500 chemical company in connection with the sale of an environmentally impacted site undergoing remediation.
- Represented a governmental entity in all aspects of the implementation of a legally-mandated transfer of over 500 real property assets throughout California over a six-year period.
- Represented a major telecom company in negotiating and closing a build-to-suit lease for its new regional office headquarters and adjacent laboratory space.
- Represented a prominent national retail company in development of agreements for construction of a waste-to-fuel facility.
- Represented a high-net-worth investor in a three-property 1031 exchange transaction involving both a forward exchange and a reverse exchange involving office properties.
- Represented a major oil company in connection with construction loans, title analysis, a transfer of rights in a pipeline trestle, and numerous leasing matters.
- Represented a governmental entity in transactions for development and funding of new public buildings in seven California counties.
- Phone: +1 213 576 1112
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more than 30 years, clients have trusted Pam with all types of complex real property transactions. Pam has particular knowledge of multiproperty portfolio representations. She has been the lead attorney for every phase of real property transactions, and she regularly serves as an adviser to her clients on issues that arise in ownership and disposition of their real property assets.