- Obtained the dismissal of a total-loss claims auto policyholder putative class action in Georgia.
- Argued and obtained dismissal of a $5 million auto policyholder putative class action in Georgia.
- Obtained the dismissal of a COVID-19 auto premium refund policyholder putative class action in Nevada.
- Represented national insurance carriers in COVID-19 auto premium refund policyholder putative class actions in California.
- Obtained summary judgment in a federal putative policyholder business interruption (BI) class action which resulted in the first written decision in the industry where an insurer prevailed on a COVID-19 BI claim.
- Obtained an award in favor of an industrials company in an ICC arbitration relating to an investment in North Africa.
- Represented an industrials company in an UNCITRAL arbitration involving the violation of an international bilateral investment treaty.
Complex Commercial Litigation
- Represented a major chemical company in mass toxic tort action.
- Advised corporate, manufacturing, and commercial clients on questions related to legal and operational restrictions during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Obtained a dismissal for publicly traded client in a negligence action arising from shooting at a hospital.
- Pro bono counsel to Angolan and Cuban citizens appealing their asylum cases at the Eleventh Circuit.