- Representing HF Foods Group along with certain of its present and former directors and officers in a shareholder securities class action and related derivative actions pending in California federal court.
- Representing a Fortune 400 manufacturing company in putative securities class actions in federal court in Delaware and Georgia and related shareholder derivative actions pending in federal and state courts in Georgia.
- Representing Astec Industries along with certain of its former officers in a shareholder securities class action pending in Tennessee federal court.
- Represented the 3D Systems board of directors in derivative actions in South Carolina federal and state courts, Delaware federal court, and California state court.
- Represented 3D Systems and several former officers as lead counsel in a securities class action in South Carolina federal court.
- Represented a life insurance policy investor claiming $45 million in policy proceeds in a series of federal court actions.
- Represented a publicly traded pharmaceutical company in an investigation of shareholder derivative claims.
- Represented Coca-Cola Enterprises and its board of directors in a series of class actions in Delaware Chancery Court related to the formation of Coca-Cola European Partners. The deal closed as scheduled.
- Represented Comverge and its board members in a series of putative stockholder class actions in Delaware Chancery Court alleging that the defendants breached their fiduciary duties to Comverge shareholders in connection with the company’s merger with H.I.G. Capital LLC.
- Phone: +1 404 881 7352
- Email: email@example.com
Clients can count on Courtney’s legal knowledge to counsel them through complex securities and commercial litigation. Her writings on shareholder issues and federal regulations have been published in numerous outlets.