- Provided guidance on ERISA, Internal Revenue Service, and Department of Labor requirements related to ongoing plan design and compliance issues to numerous benefit plan sponsors and administrators.
- Provided outside qualified domestic relations orders counsel for a large telecommunications company.
- Assisted with the evaluation of investment options for multiple pension plans.
- Advised plan sponsors and administrators on plan design and compliance requirements for qualified retirement plans including 401(k) restatements and amendments.
- Assisted a non-profit organization and its CEO with the implementation of a split-dollar life insurance plan.
- Advised numerous companies on employee benefit and executive compensation arrangements, including transitional issues in mergers, acquisitions, and other corporate transactions.
- Member of a deal team advising a private equity firm in growth investments in technology and electric utilities, financial research/advisory and freight acquisitions, and strategic portfolio sales.
- Member of a deal team advising a global equity firm in minority investments in technology and alternative markets research/analytics companies.
- Member of a deal team advising a publicly traded bank in strategic acquisitions.
- Member of a deal team advising a leading global manufacturer in strategic expansions.
- Phone: +1 404 881 4595
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clients trust Cremeithius’ counsel to keep up with the constant evolution of ERISA laws.