- Represented and supported the ongoing investment management needs of a hybrid private equity and hedge fund client with multibillion-dollar regulated assets under management (RAUM) with a focus on funds in the private credit, operational private equity, real estate, and commercial mortgage-backed securities investment spaces.
- Advised a multibillion-dollar endowment in its evaluation of and investment into various private equity and venture funds.
- Managed the formation of a special purpose vehicle (SPV) of an existing hedge fund client to make a time-sensitive investment before the initial public offering (IPO) of an up-and-coming pre-IPO technology company.
- Prepared offering documents for a private equity fund formed specifically to invest in private investments in public equity (PIPE) transactions in the initial business combinations of special purpose acquisition companies (SPACs).
- Led the fund formation and launch process, including the preparation of offering documents and novel risk factors, for a venture fund client focused on investing in nonfungible tokens (NFTs), decentralized autonomous organization tokens (DAOs), other tokens, equities, SAFEs, crypto protocols, and other creator infrastructure and novel financial market infrastructure.
- Prepared offering documents for a hedge fund employing a master-feeder structure consisting of a Delaware limited partnership and Cayman Islands exempted limited partnership.
- Phone: +1 704 444 1451
- Email: email@example.com
When advising fund clients, Gina builds strong relationships that give her a keen understanding of the needs of businesspeople and in-house counsel. Clients value her perceptive and practical advice coupled with her genuine interest in their individual goals.