- Counsel to the plaintiff, a leading prepaid and payment solutions provider, in a patent enforcement action against a direct competitor.
- Counsel to a corporate plaintiff alleging theft of trade secrets and breach of contract, ultimately recovering $38 million, plus a sizable running royalty on all future sales.
- Obtained a TRO against a direct competitor of a specialty chemical manufacturer in a patent infringement lawsuit.
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of the defendant, a large restaurant franchisor, in a trademark infringement lawsuit in federal court in which the plaintiff sought a nationwide injunction against use of the company’s mark.
- Serving as patent litigation counsel to groups of retailers defending e-commerce or database system claims brought by formerly practicing or nonpracticing entities.
- Counsel to multiple companies, including one of the nation’s largest mobile communications companies, a large cable service provider, a major insurance company, and a large banking institution, in multidistrict patent infringement litigation against Ronald A. Katz Technology Licensing LP.
- Appellate counsel to a medical manufacturer and food processing client in cases before the Federal Circuit.
- Counsel to a leading packaging solutions company in patent litigation matters.
- Counsel to a multibrand restaurant operator, international upscale retailer, large insurance company, international hotel chain, and social networking website in trademark and domain name enforcement activities.
- Defending a large appliance manufacturer against infringement claims relating to online and premise-based electronic catalogs.
- Counsel to a wire and cable company asserting its patent rights in the electrical cable field.
- Phone: +1 404 881 4402
- Email: email@example.com
Drawing on nearly 20 years of experience litigating intellectual property cases in district courts, appellate courts, the PTAB, the TTAB, and the ITC, Holly is a first-chair litigator helping clients of all sizes tackle their patent, trademark, copyright, and trade secret disputes.