- Representing a leading national insurer in a multibillion-dollar long -term care reinsurance dispute.
- Counsel to an international insurer in various coverage litigations.
- Obtained a favorable class settlement for a leading international insurer as part of a team that led a multi-insurer joint defense group in a putative class action alleging violations of Illinois law requiring interest to be paid on late-paid workers’ compensation claims.
- Obtained a favorable individual settlement for a leading national insurer in a putative class action alleging violations of the TCPA arising from calls to numbers on national and state do not call registries.
- Represented a New York real estate developer in a federal action brought by a non-profit organization alleging violation of the Fair Housing Act.
- Second chair in arbitration hearing before a AAA arbitrator in sexual harassment case and obtained a favorable award for defendant company.
- Second chair in a bench trial and secured a favorable outcome for a client in a payment processing dispute.
- Providing harassment training to companies and their employees in a preventive and corrective capacity.
- Phone: +1 212 210 9421
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Joanna guides clients through a range of commercial litigation matters in state, district, and bankruptcy courts.