- Acted for the claimant banks in a summary judgment application worth €17m. Société Générale and ING Diba AG v. Landmont Limited  EWHC 1660 (Comm).
- Acted for FBN on its summary judgment from the High Court worth more than €160m. FBN Bank (UK) Limited v. Leaf Tobacco A.Michailides  EWHC 3017.
- Acted for Pacific Capital Sarl on a claim for specific performance of a contract for the purchase of bonds. Pacific Capital Sarl v. Lars Windhorst.
- Acted for Barclays in one of the then-leading cases on contractual consent. Barclays Bank v. Unicredit  EWHC 3655.
- Represented one of central Asia's largest banks in international enforcement proceedings of a U.S. $600 million LCIA award against a brokerage firm and its former directors.
- Represented a defendant public authority in a U.S. $200 million dispute with its investment bank counterparty concerning issues of ultra vires, misrepresentation, and professional negligence. This case was one of The Lawyer's Top 20 cases in 2014.
- Advised a note trustee on its rights and obligations arising out of an alleged event of default and the related settlement of outstanding court proceedings.
- Defended a Big Four bank from multiple interest rate swap mis-selling claims.
- Represented a leading U.S. investment bank in responding to a third-party disclosure application made by another bank in high value commercial court proceedings.
- Advising a servicer and lender to SMEs on its rights and obligations arising from its securitization documentation as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Represented a Greek syndicate of banks on debt enforcement and related misrepresentation claims worth approximately €300 million.