- Represented a European banking institution in the monetization of non-performing loan portfolios totaling more than $2 billion.
- Obtained judgment more than $140 million in an action to collect on defaulted loan provided to Venezuelan oil and gas affiliates.
- Defended hedge funds and their board of directors against arbitration claims arising out of investments in PIPE funds.
- Represented an offshore liquidator in Chapter 15 recognition proceedings before the Southern District of New York.
- Prosecuted a breach of contract and fraud action before the American Arbitration Association on behalf of a digital streaming platform and an internationally renowned musician.
- Phone: +1 404 881 7760
- Email: email@example.com
Blake uses his experience representing multinational corporations and high-profile individuals in complex commercial litigation matters to work with clients developing litigation strategies that support their business and operation objectives.