Financial Services Litigation
- Counsel to RMBS, CMBS, and corporate trustees in various investor disputes and commercial litigation matters.
- Representing a fintech company in complex breach of contract action challenging client’s post-acquisition earnout calculation and operation of acquired business.
- Representing banks in class actions regarding checking account overdraft fees.
- Represented a European banking institution in the monetization of non-performing loan portfolios totaling more than $2 billion.
- Defended hedge funds and their board of directors against arbitration claims arising out of investments in PIPE funds.
- Represented an offshore liquidator in Chapter 15 recognition proceedings before the Southern District of New York.
- Defending numerous policyholder class actions for nationwide insurance carriers.
- Defending a national auto insurance carrier in a class action alleging privacy violations.
- Obtained dismissal of a total-loss automobile class action brought against a national auto insurance carrier in Georgia.
- Defended a national life insurance carrier in cost cost-of of-insurance class action litigation across the country.