- Represented major financial institutions as a trustee, collateral agent, collateral administrator, issuing and paying agent, and other servicing roles in closing and administering offerings of collateralized debt obligations, mortgage-backed securitizations, asset-backed securitizations, project financings, P3 financings, loan agency, and secured and unsecured corporate debt transactions.
- Represented major financial institutions as the indenture trustee in connection with defaulted transactions, including the foreclosure sale of issuer assets and termination or novation of derivatives.
- Represented financial institutions in lending facilities such as equipment lease financings and in loan restructurings such as mezzanine loan foreclosures.
- Represented major financial institutions as the indenture trustee and collateral agent in issuer bankruptcies.
- Advised major financial institutions on regulatory compliance for securitizations and municipal securities.
- Phone: +1 704 444 1127
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial institutions providing corporate trust and other services to the capital markets seek Adam's representation on structured finance and other debt offerings - from negotiating and closing new debt offerings to counseling clients involved in disputes or pursuing default remedies.